9a232aa4fc8f052d35304ce8e425bcbf.jpg

Top Free SSL Certificate Providers Trusted By Most Browsers

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by TRIXTER, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Free Image Hosting Powered by
    TopTipsTricks Visit Here
Hi Guests Users, Thanks For Visiting our Site, Please Register and Signin to View Content in Our Threads.
  1. TRIXTER

TRIXTER New Member

[​IMG]

There are lots of SSL Certificate Providers available on the market. But In this article, I will share you top free SSL certificate providers that are free trusted certificate by most web browsers like chrome,firefox,safari,opera etc.I made a list, which one is best don’t matter,but these certificates assure its customers that they are safe and secure while performing sensitive transactions over the websites.

Depending on the purpose for which the SSL certificate, you can choose the most appropriate and most importantly free:

Top Free SSL Certificate Providers List

1. CloudFlare Universal SSL

This is the easiest solution for website owners to install HTTPS connection.Registered the domain name on CloudFlare and enable features SSL then it can be accessed. But do not forget to redirect visitors from the version of HTTP to HTTPS, and replace the URL that still loads to his old address.

2. Let’s Encrypt
    Let’s Encrypt is an open Certificate Authority. they give free SSL certificate without any restriction and you can issue unlimited domains (not wildcard).You need to install the program package to the server and will be automatically configured.

3. Comodo SSL
    Comodo is also offering free SSL certificate.Their Free SSL is a fully functional Digital Certificate, recognized and trusted by 99.9% of browsers.Free SSL certificates are valid for 90 days and are limited to one issuance per domain.

4.SSLForFree
    SSLForFree is another SSL certificate provider. Their SSL certificates are trusted by 99.9% of all major browsers and 100% Free for the lifetime. Generally, I don’t know about this one. I assume it’s just another Let’s Encrypt script.

5. ZeroSSL
    ZeroSSL gives free SSL Certificates and SSL Tools for your website.Free certificates trusted by all major browsers.I heard about it on the internet and some blog but not tested.you can try it.

6. OpenSSL
    OpenSSL is an open source project that provides TLS and Secure Sockets Layer protocols or SSL certificate. It is also a general-purpose cryptography library.

All SSL are free but I suggest you use CloudFlare SSL because it is an easy and most trusted certificate,many bloggers already use CloudFlare SSL, but if you don’t like then you can use any other SSL certificate provider.